Sunday, May 29, 2011

Purposful

Terribly sorry to all of you who read my blog.... I lapsed into a period of silence, from whence it was agony to drag myself. Not really, agony... but hard. You know what I mean.
I had made a promise to myself that when I post, I wouldn't post random ramblings. It's not helpful for me, since it doesn't force me to organize my thoughts into an intelligible format and neither does it help you, in any way shape or form, to listen to the mad ravings of one such as I :)
So, henceforth, I solemnly promise that my blog posts will be, if not always of serious and weighty purport, dedicated to a purpose (example; catching y'all up on my life, talking about a recent project, etc.).
Since my brain is currently taking a (hopefully abridged) holiday, I'll not be posting a lengthy post today, as I doubt I could assemble my thoughts into a worth while message. But you will most likely be hearing from me soon.
Have a wonderful day and I sincerely hope you are enjoying your summer!
Emma
p.s.
The formal celi was last Friday and went very well. The butterfly wonderland dress, plus the beading that we added last minute, did very well, and my fabulously talented sister got lots of compliments on it. I'll probably post pictures of it at a later date!

1 comment:

  1. I like your ramblings! But it would also be nice to read "important" things. Why don't you check out my blog, and tell me what you think?

    http://lifesdestination.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete