Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Butterflies... lots of butterflies

We have begun work on my dress. Now we just have a million and one butterflies to cut out of the cream sheer fabric. If you have ever tried to cut out tons and tons of little butterflies out of a slippery fabric like sheer... then you would sympathize with me. If you haven't... feel free to come on over and try it out.
I know it's going to look nice once its done, but right now all I can see if the mass of sheer fabric and my tiny little pile of butterflies.

Wow... I just looked down at my wrist (where my watch usually resides) to check the time and realized that I'd lent my watch to my brother so he could time his run... but that's not the wow part, I am thrilled to announce that I have a watch tan. For most of my life I have lived under the impression that I cannot tan no matter how hard I try... but that myth has been busted. I have a prominent white stripe around my wrist making the rest of my arm look delightfully tan. Yay!!
Well... I should get back to my butterflies now.....

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! You can tan! So proud of you little pumpkin! You wait until the end of the summer and all the time swimming in the outdoor pool for swim team will pay off!

    ~The Little Bit Bigger Pumpkin

    ReplyDelete